Marriott Bonvoy has just launched a “Week of Wonders” promotion, which is described as a “week of awe-inspiring experiences and offers.” There are indeed a few promotions associated with this, and one in particular that members may find beneficial.
Book all Bonvoy hotels at off-peak pricing
To me (and I suspect most members), this is the most exciting part of this promotion. Marriott Bonvoy has three tiers of award pricing at hotels — off-peak, standard, and peak. As a reminder, here’s what that pricing looks like by category:
With this promotion, Marriott will exclusively have off-peak pricing at all properties:
- This is valid for bookings between October 8 and October 15, 2020
- This is valid for stays through November 30, 2020
Since peak and off-peak pricing is supposed to be demand driven you’d assume most properties would already be off-peak. However, as members are finding, that’s often not the case. This is an awesome promotion for anyone looking to travel soon.
With this, even Marriott’s most expensive properties cost just 70,000 points per night, or an average of 56,000 points per night factoring in a fifth night free.
Other Week of Wonders promotions
There are some other deals to be had during this promotion, but they are more niche. Here’s a quick summary of them:
- Get 30% off purchases at Marriott Bonvoy Boutiques, on items ranging from The Westin Heavenly Bed, to The Ritz-Carlton Fragrance Collection, to EDITION Hotels Le Labo amenities
- Marriott Bonvoy Escapes will be offering 25% off paid hotel stays, though don’t necessarily expect this to offer a 25% discount over what’s otherwise the best available rate
- Earn a Marriott free night certificate when you book a Homes & Villa by Marriott stay of at least three nights between October 8 and December 31, 2020
This is all in addition to a couple of other Marriott promos that have been running before this one started:
Marriott is offering a series of promotions for Bonvoy members this week. The most exciting promotion is that all hotels booked with points in the next week will price at the off-peak level, for stays through November 30, 2020. This could be worth taking advantage of for any future travel, and you could even use this to rebook existing travel.
On top of that you can save 30% off anything from one of Marriott’s hotel stores, including signature beds.
Will you be taking advantage of this Marriott promotion?